our best rate guarantee
When you book directly with us, we guarantee we’ll always give you the lowest price online on any given room type. Whether you book via our website, or by telephone or email, it is our aim to make your booking experience as quick, easy and secure as possible. If you can find a better price somewhere else, we’ll match it.
When you book your stay directly on our website you’ll be guaranteed:
The best publicly available rate
If you find a lower publicly available rate we will match that rate.
Booking direct with us means that our staff will ensure that all special requirements are taken care of. Our famous breakfast will always be included in your rate. You will be able to request the particular room number you would like to stay in. There will be complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your stay.
Become a member of our loyalty club
Enjoy 10% off your next booking and access to other private offers only available to those who book direct with us.
No hidden fees or charges
Booking direct with us means there are no unexpected booking fees or charges added at the last-minute. All our rates shown are including VAT.
HOW IT WORKS
If within 24 hours of making the booking you find a lower rate for the same room type, inclusions, stay dates and payment conditions, please email us at [email protected]
Terms and conditions
1. Under this guarantee, if you book a hotel room at The Falstaff in Canterbury using any of our direct channels (such as our website, by telephone or via email), and within 24 hours of making your reservation you find a lower rate online for the same hotel room, number of guests, inclusions and reservation dates, email us with the details and we’ll match the lower rate.
2. To be eligible, you must have a confirmed reservation made through The Falstaff in Canterbury direct channels, such as our website, via telephone to our front desk staff or email and be in receipt of a confirmation email.
3. If you find a lower rate on an eligible, OTA (online travel agency) within 24 hours of making your reservation directly with The Falstaff in Canterbury, and it is more than 24 hours before the standard check-in time, email us on [email protected]
4. We will verify the lower rate by comparing the rate given to you by us with the rate found on the OTA (Online Travel Agency) website for the same room type, stay dates, number of guests, inclusive extras (e.g. breakfast) and cancellation policy.
5. The OTA rate:
– must be in £GBP (Pounds sterling). Rate differences solely due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
– must be available to the general public – in other words, you are not required to sign up for any kind of membership or be part of any program, or log in to a website, to obtain the rate;
– must be available to book at the time of verification.
– must not be a package rate eg includes dinner
– must be bookable immediately, ie the OTA is able to provide an immediate confirmation or actual hotel reservation
The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to rates found on OTA websites that meet all of the above criteria and if you can provide a form of payment to complete the booking.
6. Once verified, we will adjust the rate on the reservation you booked directly with us to the lower rate found on the OTA website.
7. The Falstaff in Canterbury reserves the right to modify or cancel its best rate guarantee policy at any time without prior notice, also to determine the validity of any claim.