mothers day competition March 2021
Enter our Mothers Day Competition to win a Luxury Champagne Afternoon Tea sitting for two people this Spring! Enter Via our social media pages over on Instagram and Facebook!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize is for 1 x Standard Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 people at the Falstaff Hotel in Canterbury. Not valid in connection with any promotions between Westgate Hotel Ltd and Third Parties. Extra guests can be added at the Winner’s expense and all additional costs chargeable at the standard published rate.
2. All services relating to this prize must be pre booked and the prize must be mentioned at the time of booking directly with [email protected]
3. Entries open at 6.00pm on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 14th March 2021.
4. The prize is valid (Mon – Sun, 12.30pm – 5pm) From Saturday 15th April 2021 through to Sunday 18th July 2021 subject to availability and standard cancellation policy. Black out dates apply: 3/5/21 & 31/5/21. If the date requested is not available we will suggest a suitable alternative, subject to availability and standard cancellation policy.
5. This prize has no cash value, no cash alternative will be made, and is non-transferable.
6. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Westgate Hotels Ltd and their immediate families (being spouses, parents, children and siblings). Proof of ID may be required.
7. Only one entry per person per platform.
8. The competition will run across our Instagram and Facebook pages and entrants can enter the competition by:
i) Commenting on the competition post on Facebook with their favourite thing about their mum or their mother figure. Fcebook Likes, follows, tags and shares, although appreciated are not a condition of entry.
ii) Commenting on the competition post on Instagram with their favourite thing about their mum or their mother figure, following @thefalstaff and liking the competition post.
9. In entering the competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted is correct and not obscene or offensive. The Falstaff in Canterbury reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if it believes (in its sole discretion) that such entrant has breached any of these terms.
10. One winner will be picked randomly from all eligible entries across Facebook and Instagram.
11. The Winner will be informed by a reply to their comment, within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
12. The winner must accept that his/her name will be publicly announced and The Falstaff in Canterbury reserves the right to use promotional photography relating to this prize draw in future marketing activity in print, on our websites and on all social media platforms.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.