Bottomless Pizza and Prosecco Competition October 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize is for 1 x 90 sitting of Bottomless Pizza and Prosecco for 2 people at the Falstaff in Canterbury (and includes 2x mains, 2 x desserts and bottomless drinks for the 90 minute sitting). Not valid in connection with any promotions between Westgate Hotel Ltd and Third Parties. Extra guests can be added at the Winner’s expense and all additional costs chargeable at the standard published rate.
2. All services relating to this prize must be pre booked and the prize must be mentioned at the time of booking directly with [email protected]
3. Entries open at 10.00am on Friday 16th October 2020 and close at 11.59pm on Saturday 31st October 2020.
4. The prize is valid (Fri – Sun, 12 – 5pm, last sitting 4pm) throughout November subject to availability and standard cancellation policy. If the date requested is not available we will suggest a suitable alternative, subject to availability and standard cancellation policy.
5. This prize has no cash value, no cash alternative will be made, and is non-transferable.
6. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Westgate Hotels Ltd and their immediate families (being spouses, parents, children and siblings). Proof of ID may be required.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants can enter the competition by commenting on the competition post on Facebook with the person they will bring with them. Likes, follows, tags and shares, although appreciated are not a condition of entry.
9. In entering the competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted is correct and not obscene or offensive. The Falstaff in Canterbury reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if it believes (in its sole discretion) that such entrant has breached any of these terms.
10. The winning entry will be picked randomly.
11. The Winner will be informed by a reply to their comment, within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
12. The winner must accept that his/her name will be publicly announced and The Falstaff in Canterbury reserves the right to use promotional photography relating to this prize draw in future marketing activity in print, on our websites and on all social media platforms.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.