St. Augustine's Golf Club is a private members club that prides itself on having the reputation of being a very warm and welcoming club to both guests and visitors alike. Situated in the Pegwell Bay area of The Isle of Thanet the Club was established in 1908. St. Augustine's Golf Links was originally designed by Tom Vardon with some holes adjacent to the sea shore. Unfortunately these holes were prone to flooding and after this land was requisitioned for logistical purposes during the 1st World War the course was reduced in size and redesigned to fit into the remaining land. Today this has resulted in a compact but very popular Golf Course that is well maintained and highly manicured.
Address: Cottington Road, CliffsendRamsgate CT12 5JN
Tel: 01843 590 333