Faversham Golf Club

Faversham Golf Club was founded in 1902 by - according to the Club's history book - "12 fervent disciples and 20 or so lukewarm supporters." The Club moved to its present home in 1911 with the land being leased by Lord Harris, the Kent and England Cricket Captain.
Contact
Address: Belmont Pk, Throwley, Faversham ME13 0HB
Tel: 01795 890251 ‎


View Larger Map