We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs that they may have in order for us to meet any personal requirements.
• You may park at the front entrance of the hotel to drop off luggage or passengers. Also, there is a secure car park at the back of the hotel which has wheelchair access to the main part of the hotel, as well as the Woodmill.
• Our team are available to help with luggage.
• If arriving by train we can order a taxi for guests with advance notice.
• The hotel does have access for wheel chair users from both front and back of the hotel.
• Once inside the hotel, there is access to Reception with no steps or ramps.
• We have a Deaf Guard kit available at Reception.
The Ground Floor
• There are two steps from the reception to the Dining Room, wheelchair access is also available.
• There are two steps from the Reception to the Bar area.
• The bar may be too high for those in a wheel chair, if this is the case a waiter service will be offered.
• There are no steps to the public toilets.
• We do not have a lift in the hotel.
• A bannister runs all the way up the stairs to each floor on the right hand side of the stairs.
• Corridors are well lit.
• Bedrooms are on three floors. These floor do contain stairs to some rooms therefore please make it clear at the time of your reservation that you would require level access to your bedroom.
• Bedroom lighting is of different levels.
• Non-feather or synthetic pillows and duvets are available on request.
• The fire alarm is audio only however systems have been put in place to ensure the safe exit of all guests in the case of an emergency. If you have any concerns on this issue our Duty Manager will be pleased to talk to you about these procedures.
The Dining Room
• Most diets can be catered for by prior arrangement.
• It cannot be guaranteed that our dishes do not contain nuts or nut traces.
• A table near the door in the dining room can be arranged for easy access.
• Most chairs are non fixed in the dining room.
• Chairs with arms are available in the dining room on request.
• A large print menu is available on request.
• Guide dogs are welcome.
• Reception is covered 24 hours a day.
• The hotel has no signs or literature in Braille.